Thursday, October 18, 2012

The common mistake

All my life i have referred to myself as average, compared myself to the rest of the world, thought of myself as minor and have missed a lot of opportunities because of the fact that I kept on telling myself  'it's not possible'. Until recent, i discovered that as i was busy comparing myself to the rest was shunning the awesomeness in me. All of this time i have settled for less than I deserve, allowed judgement to rule my life. Now it's time I reclaimed the power invested in me. I am doing all of what i thought I could not do, chasing the negativity out of my life and opening room for positive things!|

1 comment:

  1. This goes to show that nothing is permanent in this life.. You should never sell yourself short. Nothing is ever impossible if you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete